A continuous flow of clickable nodes of Grammy-winning musicians, songs, genres and curated playlists, visually connects the table, as self-exploration is prompted on each of its 12-application areas.
Expanding any of these nodes pull up content panels with bios, facts, and rich-media library. Visitors can choose to listen to individual songs, playlists or video interviews. Related suggested content updates with each selection the visitor makes.
We worked in small and agile teams in a short production timeline.
Content explored by others around the table smoothly appears to drive visitors to listen to perhaps something new. Visitors can deepen their knowledge about musicians with the Lineage of Influence option. The selected musician takes the center of a little timeline, showing who inspired her, or was inspired by her.
– Album of the Year (4 iPads)
– Grammy Archives (3 42" Touchscreens)
– Culture Shock (3 32" Touchscreen)
– Singer-Songwriter (4 32" Touchscreen)
– Producer-Engineer (4 32" Touchscreen)
– Grammy Crossroad Table (6 55'' Touchscreen)
– Miss Music Bar (4 22'' Touchscreens)
Dale Partners Architects
Exhibit Design & Media: Gallagher and Associates
Software Developers: Mind Over Data
AV Integrator: Mode Systems
UX Design, Creative Lead
– User Journeys & Flows
– Content Analysis & Strategy
– Information Architecture & CMS
– Annotated Wireframes
– Feature Sets & User Stories
– Rapid Prototyping (click-throughs, paper)
– Software Prototyping
– User testing, Q/A